Friday, June 15, 2007

Strictly no more late night suppers for me!
It's making me fat , on the cheek.
Girlfriends are all talking about my cheek.
It's getting chubbier and chubbier.

Woke up early today , was supposed to meet Yann Bin.
But I was too lazy , so slacked at home.
THen prepared and went to meet Mary at central.
Went for lunch @ KFC , had Miso crunch.
Which i really regretted, tasted horrible!
Mei mei came down afterwards , went to Beauty Assets.
Had our eyebrows shaped , it looked quite alright.
Met Jingwen and her friendster boy.
After that walked around central and Pauline came.
Went to meet Regina at Macdonalds.
And we went to A star , met Meiqi and we all slacked.
I guessed I ruined it } Kpb.
Home aftermath :D
Took 73 with Meiqi.
That familiar route,
suddenly the past came back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home